For Marketing and Promoting your Workshops & Webinars
- www.Webinarlistings.com – list your websites for free and for fee. We have worked together on previous projects and they know how to leverage social media to get your webinar out to thousands.
- www.EventBrite.com – manage your workshop/webinar events, includes promoting and registration for those who may not have a robust site for registration and want an all-in-one package.
- www.WebinarHero.com– this is a fairly new site for a list to place and promote your webinars.
Webinar Software Tools
- www.ReadyTalk.com– this is the next webinar tool I will be intensely reviewing. I have used GotoWebinar extensively and am not thrilled with the features and ease of use by all users (Mac & PC). I’ll keep you posted on my findings.
Tools for Organizing, Focus & Project Planning
- www.tadalist.com/www.ipriortize.com – easy-to-use list building tools to manage and track your business projects
- www.backpackit.com –simply and easily create, share and track project plans with your team
Tools for Creating Engaging Workshop & Webinar Material
- www.bing.com/www.everystockphoto.com – free and easy to use websites for finding images for your workshops, webinars and presentations
- www.prezi.com – presentation tool to quickly convert your static presentations into “movie-like” presentations that engage your audience.
Tools for Incorporating Video
- www.youtube.com/videos (search by category)
- www.break.com (funny videos)
- http://blog.trainerswarehouse.com/?p=184 – Movie Rights and Recommendations:
- http://blog.trainerswarehouse.com/?p=177 – What are the best movies for a training event?
I invite you to check out these tools out. Let me know how it goes and feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 303-413-8001 with questions.