by Jean M. DiGiovanna, Founder Workshop University
This is one of the most counter-intuitive concepts to get, but if you want to fill your webinars faster, you need to narrow your topic and market even more.
Think about your keynote topic for a moment. How broad is it? Does it apply to many different types of people? Industries? Corporations? Challenges?
Here’s a quick exercise to help narrow your topic & audience. Take a few minutes out of your day to do this exercise and see how it will help fill your webinars fast!
- Pick one of your keynote topics that you would like to transform into a webinar.
- Of the audiences you’ve delivered this keynote to, which specific audience did you most enjoy serving or working with? See if you can narrow that market even more by department, role, group or specific challenge.
- With that specific audience in mind, what is the greatest challenge they are facing today with regards to your topic?
- If you were to develop a webinar for that specific audience to address that specific challenge, what outcomes would they produce as a result of attending? What will they be able to do, be or have?
- Now create a title for your webinar that addresses the challenge and/or the results you are promising.
- Viola! Now, you’ve got a specific webinar topic that will address a specific need. You are well on your way to filling your webinars fast!
Got a question or comment about filling your webinars? Post below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 303-413-8001. Happy to help!