Here are 5 factors to assess your online course readiness:
(1) If you have taught your clients (either 1-on-1 or in groups) a repeatable process that helps them in some way, you CAN turn that information into an on-line course.
(2) If your target market is open to learning in an on-line environment (even just for part of the course) you CAN effectively deliver an online course to them.
(3) If you are open to learning a few tools for recording your content you ARE ready to create an on-line course.
(4) If you are willing to dedicate the time to organize your current step-by-step process into a system you ARE ready to create an on-line course.
(5) If you are willing to pre-sell your online course to one or more audiences and/or current or potential clients you ARE ready to create an online course. (This technique ensures profit right out of the gate!)
Did you answer yes to all of these questions? If so, CONGRATULATIONS! You are definitely ready to create your on-line course.
If you want to learn everything there is to know about online course creation from designing your course, choosing the tools, implementing, marketing and selling, I highly recommend signing up for the Online Course Creation Summit that starts June 6th.
It’s completely free and gives you access to interviews and tools fro over 40 course creation experts. Details & to register: Online Course Creation Summit
Get in early so you can cut your learning curve in half and get started right away!
I’d love to hear from you? Let me know your thoughts and if you are ready to create your on-line course in the comments below.